拜伦是英国19世纪初期伟大的浪漫主义诗人,代表作品有《恰尔德·哈洛尔德游记》、《唐璜》等,并在他的里塑造了一批“拜伦式英雄”。他不仅是一位伟大的诗人,还是一个为理想战斗一生的勇士。
拜伦经典爱情英文诗1:
When I dream that you love me, you'll surely forgive;
要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,
Extend not your anger to sleep;
休要迁怒于睡眠;
For in visions alone your affection can live,—
你的爱只在梦乡存在,——
I rise, and it leaves me to weep.
醒来,我空余泪眼。
Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,
睡神!快封闭我的神志,
Shed o'er me your languor benign;
让昏倦流布我周身;
Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,
愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:
What rapture celestial is mine!
像仙境一样销魂!
They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,
听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,
Mortality's emblem is given;
也是死亡的样品;
To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,
天国倘若是这般滋味,
If this be a foretaste of heaven!
愿死神早早降临!
Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,
舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,
Nor deem me too happy in this;
我何曾心花怒放;
If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,
梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福
Thus doom'd but to gaze upon bliss.
只许我凝眸痴望。
Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,
梦中,也许你笑口微开,
Oh! think not my penance deficient!
莫说我受罚还不够!
When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,
入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,
To awake will be torture sufficient.
这苦刑怎生忍受!
拜伦经典爱情英文诗2:
When we two parted
当初我们俩分别,
In silence and tears,
只有沉默和眼泪,
Half broken-hearted
心儿几乎要碎裂,
To sever for years,
得分隔多少年岁!
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
你的脸发白发冷,
Colder thy kiss;
你的吻更是冰凉;
Truly that hour foretold
确实呵,那个时辰
Sorrow to this!
预告了今日的悲伤!
The dew of the morning
清晨滴落的露珠
Sunk chill on my brow—
浸入我眉头,好冷——
It felt like the warning
对我今天的感触
Of what I feel now.
仿佛是预先示警。
Thy vows are all broken,
你把盟誓都背弃,
And light is thy fame;
名声也轻浮浪荡;
I hear thy name spoken,
听别人把你说起,
And share in its shame.
连我也羞愧难当。
They name thee before me,
他们当着我说你,
A knell to mine ear;
像丧钟响彻耳旁;
A shudder comes o'er me—
我周身止不住战栗——
Why wert thou so dear?
对你怎这样情长?
They know not I knew thee,
他们不知我熟悉你——
Who knew thee too well:—
只怕是熟悉过度;
Long, long shall I rue thee,
我会久久惋惜你,
Too deeply to tell.
深切得难以陈诉。
In secret we met—
想当初幽期密约,
In silence I grieve,
到如今默默哀怨:
That thy heart could forget,
你的心儿会忘却,
Thy spirit deceive.
你的灵魂会欺骗。
If I should meet thee
要是多少年以后,
After long years,
我偶然与你相会,
How should I greet thee?—
用什么将你迎候?
With silence and tears.
只有沉默和眼泪。
- 上一篇:经典短篇情诗
- 下一篇:李煜唐诗《南乡子·细雨湿流光》